Here are some useful accessibility resources for accommodating people with disabilities — including FREE downloads, links to websites, articles, and videos.
- Designing and Planning for Accessibility: FREE High-level Accessibility Readiness Checklist (by EMBRACE)
- Accessibility Insight: Benefiting from Accessible e-Business Practices
- Web Development: Significance of Meeting Accessibility Guidelines – no longer an afterthought
- Gaining a Competitive Advantage with Disability Inclusion Initiatives (by Deloitte)
- Accessibility Standards, Guidelines, Laws and Compliance
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA, 2005) Deadlines: At a Glance
- How to Create an Accessibility Plan and Policy