WHAT WE DO
Our goal is to integrate barrier-free learning experiences to:
1. Partner with clients to help meet the learning needs with optimal learning experiences to close the competence and performance gaps.
2. Establish and implement accessibility solutions to meet the needs of people with disabilities (PwD) and help gain a competitive advantage with disability inclusion.
3. Share inspiring and engaging keynotes to diverse audiences.
We help our clients to meet their accessibility, accommodation and training needs with the following services:
- Develop training programs using (in)formal training methods, Adult Education methodology, and evaluation strategies through an accessibility lens.
- Develop, deliver and host workshops and accessible online webinars for remote audiences.
- Oversee and implement accommodation and inclusion best practices, standards, guidelines, compliance, and legislation (i.e. The Accessible Canada Act (Bill C-81), The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, and Universal Design for Learning 2.0).
- Make information and communications accessible for people with disabilities via document remediation, digital media, and technology tools.
- Conduct accessibility assessments.
- Motivate and inspire diverse audiences embrace their full potential with Award-winning motivational speaking.
- Build engagement to foster an inclusive culture which deliver a higher standard of customer experience and competitive advantage.
- Support professional development (i.e. academic, shared resources, 1-on-1 coaching).
We would be glad to help you successfully meet your learning goals and maximize your business opportunities and growth to its full potential — whether as an organization, a community, and/or individual.